Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Saturday, May 20, 2006
  Stuff
A week to go! I'm getting pumped for next weekend already. Maybe a little too excited 'cause it's 2.30pm and I haven't done any revision today, just planning my life from next weekend onwards, and talking to Lukey about guys/girls/music/movies/parties/. The whole reason I buggered off home early from a party last night was because I planned to study all day today... Like that would ever happen anyway!! I just can't deal with the guilt of the possibility that I might have studied.

Exams so far have been tolerable. I'm suprised how relaxed we all are. Sleeping in, late night telephone calls and mid exam parties. I like it this way :) We have also met a bunch of interesting people from this school in Negombo who seem a laugh. All is good, all is good.

This is something slightly off topic but last night I realised that people who like to complicate things really annoy me. Not being an opinionated fuck or anything. They just do.

Xmas Special: Hugh Laurie (as the Prince Regent)©BBC

Possibly the funniest British actor in my opinion. In a league of his own. I can watch the Blackadder series' over and over again and not get bored (ok the first season isn't that good but the 2, 3, and 4 are brilliant). Just thought I would mention him 'cause I have found a new TV series that I can actually bear to watch. :p. House is funny. Hugh Laurie pulls off being American really well.

Oh yeah, does anyone remember the song Alright by Supergrass? I was thinking about a summer maybe nine or ten years ago and this song was all that was on the radio. Had the urge to download it. Lovin' it... and the random memories of being 7!

Check out Anjalie's art, she deserves a shout for being so talented... and cool :)


That's all for me now. Just a bit of everything for the sake of writing... in the hope that I'll have cured at least one person from boredom for a minute or so.

 
Comments:
i like the fact that u can balance studies and partying!!!ma mum din even let me go for ny mid exam parties:( yes yes so sad........btw the art part from anjalie is daim nyc........p.s...yeh the ppl from nsc arereally kewl heh ...well i only kno like 3 of em ehe bt they sweet guys.....keep adding gurl.....what u writin makes hell of alot of sense :P
 
We do talk a lot. I'm sure that someday I'll call you and realize that we've talked about everything and we'll just be silent till one of us has to go.
 
Hello, you do write well...I have bookmarked your page, cheers.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger