Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Monday, May 01, 2006
  Some purpose amidst the aimlessness...
I just realised how incredibly bad I am at making any sort of resolutions, New Years ones or any other. I had forgotten about Lent this year until at the beach with some friends from England, 3 days before Easter Sunday. I offered them some chocolate and the reply I received was that they had given it up, for Lent. LENT!!??
It's not that I can't stick to resolutions, I just never get round to making them, or I forget that I'm supposed to make them. So for the first time ever I am going to give myself something to work towards, and hopefully I will stick to them.

Post-Exam Resolutions:
  1. Eat less - there will be no excuse for comfort eating (ha ha)
  2. Exercise more - i will no longer be "studying" all the time
  3. Be friendier to Yaeesh's cousins & other numbered Jihads. They don't mean to be annoying.
  4. Do not take anger out on brother
  5. Be nice to brother
  6. Listen to what Luke is saying even if it doesn't interest me ;-)
  7. Remember what I tell people so that they do not have to hear my stories 100 times over
  8. Enjoy the freedom while it lasts, do things i usually wouldn't and be adventurous
  9. Be patient with the very (very) few that piss me off
  10. Spend as much time out of Colombo with friends as I can, starting with the trip to Chrissy's estate
  11. Re-introduce myself to the TV, and find a TV series that I like. Try not to get too pissed off with all the adverts that decide to pop up just as the the programme is getting interesting
  12. Read more books, preferably that I haven't read before. Starting with errrr...
  13. Get some work experience somewhere, anywhere!!
  14. Spend as much time as i can with people that are leaving
  15. Stop leaving my phone on silent so that i actually see my messages as soon as they arrive, not three days later
  16. Work on my blonde moments, and don't believe everything that people say
  17. Help out with SwimLanka at some point during the very long break
  18. Go for the hash run every week like I used to, and enjoy watching old people make jokes about their sexual fantasies
  19. Go to Amsterdam during the summer and do everything you are supposed to do when in such a great city-not just visit the fam!
  20. Spend at least a week on the beach, soaking up the sun and having a good time!!
  21. Watch movies!! And actually get around to watching Munich!
 
Comments:
Been reading your blog for quite some times already, and I have to say that, that are an awesome resolutions! As for how are you goin' to maintain it is a totally different questions.

Nonetheless, great blog!
 
forgot something be nice to koreans! kidding be nice to me hehe instead of being nice to ur brother hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger