Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Monday, April 03, 2006
  May 8th 2006
May 8th 2006 is the date on my calender that is looming ever closer. Every day the hours left until O Levels begin are diminishing, and yet the real pressure doesn't seem to have hit me at all. With hours spent at home doing, lets face it nothing, every single day for the last week, methinks I could have mustered up the effort to at least get something done. Instead I have been reduced to feebly flicking though my chemistry notes (chem is what everyone is supposed to be most afraid of right?), fooling myself (as well as my trusting parents) that I am actually studying. With an attention span for this kind of thing that is considerably small, after every 10 minutes of studying i end up taking a 45 minute break and legging it to the computer :-) What to do? A week before the exams I will be paying for it.

Lucky enough to have parents who let me do pretty much what I like, wherever and whenever I wish to do it and give me the responsibility to look after my school work (which I usually do), I just made myself look like I take advantage of them. That is definitely not the case most of the time, there just needs to be a sense of immidietness (is that a word?) for me to get up and do something productive. Up till now this has always meant night before cramming. Somehow I don't think that's going to work this time and I'm starting to wonder when this immidietness and urgency is going to finally desend upon me!
Dreaming of the 26th of May...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
 
Comments:
lol! i guess almost every one had a smilar experience before OL's! you'll have to face it wether u like it or not...but once u face it, you'd be like, "is that it? or is there more?"...coz what lies ahed is the real challenge..

about carmming...well its not recomended...but i know...you have no choice but wait till the exam pressure goes deep in to you..and that takes crap of a time!

anyways good luck! and am sure you'll be able to nick all straight A's!
 
Crisis Yhevin!!CRISIS!! My exams will be at the British Council and the BMICH.. Will your vibes be able to reach me? Are they that strong!? Better start practising boy. I know I won't let YOU down!!! ;-)
Thanks Hash... I hope everything goes well..
 
You know you're gonna get atleast 8 A's charlotte, stop trying to fit in with us retards.
"I'm gonna do horrible cause I cram" -charlotte
Results:
Maths-A*
Bio-A*
H Bio-A
Physics-A
Chem-A
Lit-A or B
Eng-A
Hist-A*
Geo-A** (and a cake)

Stop lying to yourself, you'll do well!
 
One small problem Lukey my boy.. Miss Martin resigned :( Guess that means no cake for me....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger