Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
  Exams
With under two weeks to go everyone has pretty much got their act together, well as far as is possible for our infamous class. Now comes the hardest part of all. I think everyone is scared shitless, I know I am. If you're not scared, stop lying to yourself. Please.
Anyway, best of luck everyone. Study hard like good children, perhaps "like a dog" as Usman does, or just don't study at all. Whatever floats your boat....
Alas! Freedom awaits us!
 
Comments:
C
Its pretty weird, when I read the part about u being scared shitless I smelled somethin in da air. Could have possibly been bullshit. Anyway, I am scared shitless so there is an element of truth in your blog. Peace out non Jihad!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger