Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
  Urgh!
The first O Level exam was yesterday, Maths paper 1. It was ok, one or two seriously messed up questions that left me really pissed off.. just couldn't figure them out for the life of me... Otherwise all was good.

Luke and I arrived at the BMICH for the English language paper today about half an hour early and waited around the entrance for everyone to come so we could all go in together. By ten to four another 5 people had turned up and we headed for the hall to see if the rest of the gang were waiting there. Nope. No one was in sight. Strange hmmmm... I think it was Luke, or maybe Fuzzy had the smart idea for us just to go into the hall since the exam was going to start in five minutes. We opened the door and the room was empty. FUUUUCK!! No tables, no chairs, no nothing.
We all ran out frantically trying to find where the hell our exam was about to start but all the randomers who had arrived minutes before had disappeared!! I actually cannot explain how much of a panic we were, months of preparation leading up to the big thing and we couldn't find the damn hall!!

We followed some wild goose chase that took us I swear ten times around the BMICH main building, to the examiners canteen, back to the entrance and then to the Islamic Studies movie room (?!?!). It wasn't a pretty sight. Imagine a whole lot of sweating teenagers just galloping around like wild horses. LMAO

When we finally got on the right track to the little BMICH building some staff guy called us back and we rushed back up hundreds of stairs (ok it wasn't hundreds but by this time I was dying)only to find that we had to go all the way back to the little building. URGHHHH!!

We ran into to exam room and 400 faces sneered up at us!! It didn't help that the floor of the hall was nice shiney granite. SCREECH SCREECH clatter clatter. Yup! We couldn't have been any quieter either. The examiners looked at us reprovingly and told us to get to work... One of the more awkward moments of my life...

Anyway if anyone is reading this im going to bed now. Got "abusive" exams tommoro. Lit and Maths p2. Please send positive vibes.........
 
Comments:
Arrrr! Thats really sucks. When it come to this kind of situation, I always said that it will never happen, but when it does, you just wanna scream, and kill someone along the way.

I took my A-Level about 4 years ago, and that memory still lingers in my mind till nowaday. So, I think I can totally understand the stress, anxiety, angers, sadness, and not to forget, HAPPINESS during this period.

So, what ya gonna do after A-Level? As for me, I left Malaysia, and came to The States to further my studies.
 
Hahaha. I just realized that you are taking your O Level, and not A Level. Its the exam that you took after form 5, right? if you understand me...
 
Yeah... O Levels.. !! No snide comments they are just as stressfull!
 
You stupid Blonde!!! Neo, Fuzzy, couple others, and I were running towards the new building then Charlotte calls us back and we run all the way back to the main building for some guy to walk us to the new building.
That was the highlight of my week. As well as Fazlul spazzing cause the image in physics p1 was virtual.
Neo was like "we're gonna get there and they're gonna say 'you passed since you found the place and you can read signs.'" ...lol...
Oh well only 2 more weeks to go...
 
I only called you guys back because some half wit told me that the exam was in the big building!! ...
 
And you listened to him and made us listen to you. Oh well, we got there before it started.
 
that was fun!
 
Yo, nice put... just makes me realise , how unique , cryptic.. and extraordinary our class, friends.. and just us are... might even start a blog myself..
l8er
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger