Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
  Who remembers?
A few days I was on the phone with my best friend Luke, we hadn't chatted properly for ages and we ended up talking for nearly two hours about the randomest shit out there.

Sometimes it feels so good just to talk and talk and talk without a care in the world... especially when you are comfortable with the person on the other end. I have this random phobia of calling people I don't know well, like aunts and uncles I haven't seen in years... or simply people I've just met or haven't spent enough time with. Annelie knows all about this! So basically yeah, it felt great to talk to you Luke. :)

Wandering yet again!!

Luke and I started talking about cartoon and tv shows we used to watch as kids... and the memories literally came FLOODING back. These are the days before the retarded Telebubbies!!

The Moomins... I Lurvved the moomins... and it really pissed me off when I went to visit my grandparents in the Netherlands and they would only show it on the German channel as "Die Moomins" Argh!! The Germans and their bloody dubbing!!

The guy in the top hat is Moominpapa. The cool calm and collected one.









The Magic Roundabout??? Another CLASSIC!!

Oh yeah and apparently there are all these subliminal messages and they are all meant to be on drugs hehe







WHAT A LEGEND!!!!!!!!
















Papa smurf is the man













The Clangers- I think my dad watched them when he was younger too.
They didn't talk, just made all these trippy whistling noises. And lived on the moon.
Actually I wouldn't mind watching a few episodes again sometime. That goes for all these shows actually.
 
Comments:
haha..yeah the times when we were little kids..:P
i too remember laods of cartoons which i used to watch on cartoon network..
i cant even remember the names if it now.. one of my favourites were- captain planet..then there was teenage mutant ninja turtles.. then scooby doo..
man...i used to be a TV addict once..use to watch every thing that i came across..bugs bunny, tin tin, asterix..
ah and Justice Leage..

and even now being 18 years old, i still watch cartoons..stuff like spongebob square pants, and jimmy neutron..ppl may think that i am crazy..but things like wathcing cartoons do actually bring our childhood back ..

and one of my favourites now is South Park! South Park rocks!!
 
ha ha ha ha we soooooo corrupted you Hashir!!!!!!!! I remember when you joined Moir last year. The innocent one who refused to even look at a girl or do anything vaguely unsaintly.. ha ha ha ha. Now look at yourself!! :O mwah ha ha we're so evill
 
postman pat, postman pat, postman pat and his black and white cat!!! :D
heehee..
gotta luv it...!!!
ur blog is different.. and i like it!.. keep it up..
mwaaaz :)
 
Thanks Bianca...:D !!!
 
These cartoonist must be such druggies and there are loadsa subliminal messages in these cartoons (the writer of the smurfs was actually a member of the KKK). That doesn't mean I didn't love watching them. Hefty was my favorite smurf.
Is that a giant green ass in the smurfs picture?
 
It just might be.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger