Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Monday, July 10, 2006
  Blouse & My Grandfather. A Tribute.

Two of my closest fools are leaving SL :( School is going to be bloody awful without them, it could never be the same. Gone are the days of "Charlie's a bastard" and "I wanna fcuk Bolsin!!!!"(que running around the gardens of Cinnamon grand screaming). Gone are the Paquetist and form 5 videos (don't ask), the collectively written"I am the Jew" and "The Weimar Republic is bullshit" history essays (as no one except Blouse would ever have the balls to hand them in) and moreover gone are two of my bestest friends.

Who's there to shout "Tomorrow's my birthday!!" to the teacher EVERY SINGLE DAY, and persist until our teasing got the better of him? Who's there to constantly and persistantly ask his peers "Do I know you?" with a large grin on his face? Who's there to be teased about the unfortunate circumstances that resulted in the demise of his last relationship, or about the fact his dad is photographed in Hi! Magazine wearing his clothes?

Goodbyes are hard. I don't want these guys to leave. I know My Grandfather will be back at Christmas but Blouse is not so reliable. He says he'll be back soon but I know he won't. Just the way nuh?
 
Comments:
Damn... I'm sooo gonna miss everyone..thanks for the blog on Usman and me. Screw u for mentioning the grandfather thing and for putting on such a terrible pic of me. Who loves indirect (inside joke)??
Hahaha..gonna miss u gurl. Thanks charlotte
 
Sighs. Life is depressing! I'll miss you guys!!!!! *SOBS*
 
Yes things are going to change very much next year. 2 members of the class that I can't remember being without.
I remember once during form 3 exams, Usman was laughing soooo hard at Kusal. Zara, Charlotte and I were laughing our asses off laughing at Usman's laugh.
Rehan... who's gonna wear the 10,000//- shirts and cool socks?
We've had soooooo many crazy days... hopefully more to come during christmas break... Ass-man, you better come back or I'll put a Jihad on you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger