Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Monday, May 19, 2008
  I am the instigator
Parents are always eager to blame other children for their child's mistakes and shortcomings, real or imaginary. Maybe it's making excuses for their lousy parenting. I don't know. I didn't mean that. I think they just want to feel they are doing the right thing and it's someone else who is responsible.

Other peoples' parents used to think I was a bad influence because I was fairly open with the places I went, the people I hung out with and the things I did. Not that they were anything at all to be ashamed of. Their children did things on the sly, but I was seen as the instigator. This was back in the day. I managed to redeem myself after o levels when I proved I was indeed not a waster nor academically mediocre. Suddenly I was no longer a problem. It makes me laugh.

I am 18 years old now. An adult in most people's eyes. My parents treat me as an adult, as they have done for the last few years. I hang out with who I wish, do what I wish and say what I wish. Most of my friends are my age too.

Sometimes I'm still the instigator.
 
Comments:
Haha I think it's all a part of living in Colomboland. I guess blaming other people is easier than blaming yourself.
Anyway I love you, Char, and you're the best fucking influence EVER <3
So to any parents blaming charlotte: IT'S NOT HER FAULT. Now leave her alone and go worry about your own kids.
 
Rightly said.

And that 'Now' picture of yours looks stunning. =p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger