Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Sunday, February 24, 2008
  I'm back (in black)

I hope everyone has sorely missed me in my absence. Through sheer laziness and perhaps a little embarrassment at as to who was looking at my blog, I decided to give it a rest for a couple of months. Those months turned into about a year and here we are!

A levels are coming up, which is slightly scary. It seems like only yesterday I was writing blog posts on my O levels, which at the time were also very scary. They aren't now, so hopefully when I look back on these exams when they're done I'll feel the same way.

As usual, I'm spending a lot of time procrastinating. Once again I am procrastination personified. Mocks are in a week and only NOW I've decided to bring this blog back to life. Funny how the mind works. I'll get by I guess, always do. Maybe this time my luck will run out, got to keep those fingers crossed.

Perhaps I'll be a little less sporadic with the entries now. It feels good to ramble again.
 
Comments:
haha finally..! welcome back my harlot :)
xx
 
Finally! I look forward to more and more blogging!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger