Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Monday, March 17, 2008
  Mr Dylan is right.
With my school life edging closer to its grand finale, I realise I am facing it with mixed emotions. On the one hand I feel I'm ready to leave, and have been for quite a while. This is not to say I find myself mature beyond my years, but more that I've outgrown the anxious sentinel that has been a major influence on my life for the last six years.

I'm someone who will look back on my years in school and smile as they were on the most part very happy. We used to have prolonged and frenetic fits of grumbling about our "cheap school", and get quite upset when things just didn't seem fair. These thinned out the older we became until we came to accept the institution as a force which most unfortunately for us, could not be reckoned with. I think we secretly deemed the nepotic leadership too much for us to break, though none of us would ever admit it. I smile when I think of those days.

University life beckons. The times are a changin' as Mr Dylan so rightly lamented, though I'm not quite sure he'd approve of my use of his fine words. What ever that change is it'll be the end of life as we know it, and that gives me an excited, albeit slightly nostalgic state of mind.














 
Comments:
*sigh* too true...times are indeed a changin' haha...and its a time of real mixed emotion as well...i'll especially miss my one and only harlot :(
love the photos, btw.. xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger