Sudiiiiiii strikes back
Monday, March 31, 2008
  I might be the luckiest person ALIVE

So I'm just slightly ecstatic.

Joan Baez is touring Europe this summer and I might just be able to catch her! So far only the July dates have been released, during which I was planning to be in Sri Lanka but hopefully there will be some August dates relatively close to home.

If there was any artist in the entire history of music I could see perform live it would be Joan. Her words, her own or not, mean so much to me. Through her voice travels a kind of beauty you don't come across very often.

I would never call myself a feminist but her bitterness towards men is something that at this stage in my life I can understand. Not that I have any real reason to, but you know how things go.

 
Comments:
"I would never call myself a feminist but her bitterness towards men is something that at this stage in my life I can understand. Not that I have any real reason to, but you know how things go."
Haha you make me laugh, my love! This line is great.
And yeah, you are bloody lucky if you get to see her! xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
They still call me Sudi. Some things never change.

Name:
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Average joe.. almost



Powered by Blogger